Physics and math student.
Unicorn courtesy of balpha on meta.stackoverflow.com.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '11 at 21:29
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 799 799 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 433 433 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computational Science 305 305 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Physicists, not mathematicians, can multiply both sides with $dx$ - why?
- 33 Writing theory section of thesis - feels like I am just copying
- 33 Wedge product and cross product - any difference?
- 19 MATLAB: extract every nth element of vector
- 16 Where does power consumption go in a computer?
- 14 extract first 4 letters from a string in matlab
- 13 How much swap is a given Mac application using?
- View more network posts →