- Stack Overflow 13.8k 13.8k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3k 3k 55 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.7k 1.7k 44 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 344 344 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 96 Our Commitment to Responding to Meta and Moderators
- 95 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 42 Why have i++; i--; right after each other?
- 35 How does this piece of code determine array size without using sizeof( )?
- 24 IEEE 754 square root with Newton-Raphson
- 21 Possible GCC bug when returning struct from a function
- View more network posts →