CIO and Agile/DevOps evangelist. Writer, speaker, Rubyist, and agile champion. Superhero cape not included.
- The Agile CIO: Redefining IT Leadership in the Modern Enterprise. Las Vegas: CodeGnome Consulting LTD, 2017. https://leanpub.com/agilecio.
- “Managing Docker Instances with Puppet”, Linux Journal 274 (February 2017): 92-111.
- “Provisioning Docker with Puppet”, Linux Journal 272 (Dececember 2016): 72-80.
- “Secure Token-Based Authentication with YubiKey 4”, Linux Journal 265 (May 2016): 82-102.
- “Configuring One-Time Password Authentication with OTPW”, Linux Journal 225 (January 2013): 76-88.
- “Understanding NTP Reachability Statistics”, Linux Journal, January 2004. https://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6812.
- “Improving SSH with Keychain” Sys Admin Magazine 12, no. 1 (January 2003): 21-24.
Follow me on Twitter @_CodeGnome. If your tweets are mostly about IT leadership, DevOps, agile practices, coding, project management, or Linux, I will follow you back.
I'm actively involved in the open source community. I contribute to various projects, and make many of my own tools available under the GPL. Some of my recent contributions include:
- Stack Overflow 62.5k 62.5k 1313 gold badges109109 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Project Management♦ 39.2k 39.2k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 461 Replace whole line containing a string using Sed
- 231 What is the difference between an annotated and unannotated tag?
- 154 bash echo number of lines of file given in a bash variable without the file name
- 145 Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 135 How can I revert multiple Git commits (already pushed) to a published repository?
- 124 How to avoid merge-commit hell on GitHub/BitBucket
- 124 What does `kill -0 $pid` in a shell script do?
- View more network posts →