An IT nerd who struggles with doing the right thing and work/life balance. Doing DevOps before it was called DevOps. We called it working effectively.
Built, automated, re-built, performed systems integration, grew infrastructure, os, middleware, and sometimes code for several Fortune 500 web-based products. Built and documented to be fast and to endure, so that efficient people - including myself - can benefit and build even bigger solutions.
I work cross-platform which helps me get ideas from all products and solutions, although I tend to lean towards the Microsoft stack.
A fan of the right solution for the right problem, and not a fan of fanboys.
Standards, documentation, DuckDuckGo, StackExchange, a willingness to break things, then learn from my own and others mistakes.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '19 at 19:14
- Stack Overflow 401 401 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 238 238 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 207 207 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 201 201 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 173 173 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile