Linux user since the 1990s
- Linux-only (MS-free zone) since 2001, Ubuntu since 2005 (05.04)
- Currently (2012) running: Ubuntu (8.04 / 12.04), Debian, Linux Mint
- Desktop Environments: Mostly LXDE; SSH on the server ;)
Android user since about 2010
My SE tools:
My Android tools:
- Adebar (Android DEvice Backup And Reporting)
Member for 7 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 13 '17 at 12:40
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 82.9k 82.9k 5454 gold badges273273 silver badges796796 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations♦ 16.7k 16.7k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 949 949 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 306 How to fully backup non-rooted devices?
- 115 Where in the file system are applications installed?
- 104 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 92 Where Android apps store data?
- 70 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 63 Compose key on Windows
- 63 Can not unlock my Android device as have no internet connection?
- View more network posts →