Computer guy from Australia now living in the US.
Part sysadmin, part developer, part web developer.
My name is pronounced like "Michael".
Mountain View, CA
Member for 11 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 25 '19 at 1:23
- Unix & Linux 50.3k 50.3k 1212 gold badges119119 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.2k 22.2k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Super User 8.4k 8.4k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6k 6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 415 When should I not kill -9 a process?
- 378 How do I rename a repository on GitHub?
- 270 How to check size of a file using Bash?
- 245 How to define 'tab' delimiter with 'cut' in BASH?
- 220 How can I get distribution name and version number in a simple shell script?
- 164 What does a + mean at the end of the permissions from ls -l?
- 153 Any reason NOT to run Linux in a VM all the time?
- View more network posts →