Hi, thanks for viewing this.
I'm a software writer.
Some would prefer the term "firmware", which is okay.
I'm mainly involved in embedded systems, where my real smarts are in low level code; really low, like watching the pins and registers and ports and control bits and blah blah blah.
With that said, if there is something immediately obvious which you are missing with respect to assembly language, I might be useful for a quick answer.
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 612 612 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 171 171 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 143 143 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 "The semaphore timeout period has expired" error for USB connection
- 27 ToString("X") produces single digit hex numbers
- 23 My Own Question; Not Really Stupid, Just Normally Stupid; Now What?
- 14 Bluetooth "Remove Failed" (Windows 8)
- 13 Guidance To Avoid Chameleon Behavior
- 10 Where can I learn to use Stack Exchange?
- 10 x86 assembly equ vs =
- View more network posts →