Hi, thanks for viewing this.
I'm a software writer.
Some would prefer the term "firmware", which is okay.
I'm mainly involved in embedded systems, where my real smarts are in low level code; really low, like watching the pins and registers and ports and control bits and blah blah blah.
With that said, if there is something immediately obvious which you are missing with respect to assembly language, I might be useful for a quick answer.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 '15 at 15:27
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 562 562 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 171 171 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 143 143 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 "The semaphore timeout period has expired" error for USB connection
- 23 My Own Question; Not Really Stupid, Just Normally Stupid; Now What?
- 23 ToString("X") produces single digit hex numbers
- 13 Guidance To Avoid Chameleon Behavior
- 11 Bluetooth "Remove Failed" (Windows 8)
- 10 Where can I learn to use Stack Exchange?
- 9 x86 assembly equ vs =
- View more network posts →