Some of the answers I'm proud of:
And an answer which I'm not particularly proud of, but which quite a few people seem to like:
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 818 818 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 613 613 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 How to convert KeyValuePair to Dictionary as ToDictionary is not available in c#?
- 62 How to practice LaTeX?
- 38 What should raise red flags to detect fabricated data
- 37 Mathematical symbol for 'slightly greater than'?
- 34 How to force update when doing git pull?
- 31 How to stop forgetting proofs - for a first course in Real Analysis?
- 31 Continued fraction fallacy: $1=2$
- View more network posts →