- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 474 474 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 387 387 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 269 269 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 213 213 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Is 7-Zip's AES encryption just as secure as TrueCrypt's version?
- 18 Should I format USB sticks and SD cards to FAT, FAT32, exFAT or NTFS? (Windows files, live Linux distributions)
- 13 How to make Bitcoin-Qt client portable? (Windows)
- 11 Disable CTRL + A shortcut in KeePass
- 9 Nonresident Travel Money (Card or Bank Account) Solution with Emergency Cash Feature in Euros?
- 6 Is it possible to detect password length from hash? Does doubling your password add more security?
- 6 Understanding speed vs. fees on various wallets, esp. Instawallet and original client
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
-1 I am a restricted user and can't comment on an answer Mar 27 '13