I have made a career out of wielding technology as a design tool. Using science and code to improve experiences for people is what gets me up in the morning, and keeps me up at night.
With strong roots in user interface, interaction, and experience design, I approach usability from a holistic, 'big-picture' perspective. Ranging anywhere from information architecture, to performance optimization, to hand-crafting UIs for mobile and TV, my deep fascination with the way people communicate through technology is what drives me to make things “the way they should be.”
I care about crafting content-centered, predictable, and responsive interfaces using clean, standards-based code. I design products for mobile, touch, and typography first. In my work, the questions of ‘who’ and ‘why’ always come before ‘what’ and ‘how’.
As both a developer and designer, a huge chunk of my work focus has been on developer experience. Here are some of the highlights.
Top network posts
- 489 How to Right-align flex item?
- 38 Is there a way to prevent apps from staying in Dock after quitting?
- 30 How can I launch Chrome with flags from command line more concisely?
- 25 How to set focus on an input field after rendering?
- 25 Where are the Terminal settings stored on OS X?
- 24 Is there a way to add Google Chrome as an external web browser in Flash Builder Standalone for Mac?
- 10 mongoDB test error
- View more network posts →