I am a floor-level three-shift factory worker by profession. My hobbies are movies, reading, photography and living in peace. I'm definitely not a photographer. I just like to use a camera and record a memory of things I see around me. Been doing this since I was 14 years old and I'm not any sort of enthusiast about it. I just like it :)
- Sony SLT A37 (with a 14mm, 18-55mm and 70-300mm)
- Olympus SP-550UZ (learned to hate it)
- Canon Powershot A70 (loved it!)
- Logitech ClickSmart 510 (a pocket digicam and a webcam together)
- Yashica FR-1 (with full b/w dark room equipment)
- Olympus Pen D (inherited from my father)
- had a few of Nokia and Samsung mobile phone cameras.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 '14 at 15:37
Top network posts
- 41 Why am I unable to capture as many stars as I can see with my eyes with my new DSLR?
- 36 How to have colors in Milky-way?
- 24 How can I know if my cat is in pain?
- 20 How can I keep my cat from climbing on my desk?
- 19 How does a cat's personality change by having kittens?
- 18 How to avoid visual "burnout" during post-processing?
- 17 How can I stop my inside cat from being irritated by other outside cats or animals?
- View more network posts →