Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 1616 gold badges5858 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 77 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 891 891 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 627 627 11 gold badge66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 348 348 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Why is it so cool to square numbers (in terms of finding the standard deviation)?
- 26 Is there a standard function in C that would return the length of an array?
- 21 How to extract Win 8 OEM key embedded in the BIOS?
- 17 What is the sql connection string I need to use to access localhost\SQLEXPRESS with Windows Authentication or SQL Authentication?
- 16 Is the skill to learn new math by reading textbook alone (no lectures) required when one becomes a PhD student?
- 14 How to stop Visual Studio debugger from stepping into assembly?
- 13 Subtype polymorphism and arrays
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.