I am an identity management program director who still remembers being a programmer/engineer/web designer, and cannot stop doing technical stuff from time to time. Useful skills include C#, Java, Notes/Domino, and petting cats without getting scratched. And making muffins--especially pumpkin.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '13 at 1:42
- Seasoned Advice 69.6k 69.6k 1212 gold badges134134 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Skeptics 398 398 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 279 279 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 163 163 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 How do I know if food left at room temperature is still safe to eat?
- 77 What's the difference between a cupcake and a muffin?
- 50 How do I know if food left at room temperature is still safe to eat?
- 45 Why is 180 degrees C so common in recipes?
- 37 How do I cook and hold pasta for 200 people?
- 36 Why is there such disparity between the calories in a banana and the calories in this pack of dried banana?
- 30 Is horse meat safe to eat?
- View more network posts →