Beware: My best answer was a joke, that probably tells a lot about how you should consider my contribution here... :) #SOreadytohelp
Parma, Province of Parma, Italy
Member for 6 years, 3 months
8 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '18 at 21:27
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 740 740 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 263 263 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 245 245 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Astronomy 140 140 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 301 Is there a technical reason to use > (<) instead of != when incrementing by 1 in a 'for' loop?
- 85 C++ crashes in a 'for' loop with a negative expression
- 46 Error compiling OpenCV, fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
- 41 How do I install the latest version of cmake from the command line?
- 36 What is the difference between "option" and "set CACHE BOOL" for a CMake variable?
- 34 What is the difference between include_directories and target_include_directories in CMake?
- 32 How to include an additional CMakeLists.txt
- View more network posts →