Beware: My best answer was a joke, that probably tells a lot about how you should consider my contribution here... :) #SOreadytohelp
Member for 7 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '18 at 21:27
- Stack Overflow 17k 17k 1010 gold badges7575 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 838 838 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 515 515 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 328 328 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Astronomy 180 180 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 305 Is there a technical reason to use > (<) instead of != when incrementing by 1 in a 'for' loop?
- 85 C++ crashes in a 'for' loop with a negative expression
- 53 Error compiling OpenCV, fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
- 51 What is the difference between include_directories and target_include_directories in CMake?
- 49 How do I install the latest version of cmake from the command line?
- 49 What is the difference between "option" and "set CACHE BOOL" for a CMake variable?
- 41 How to include an additional CMakeLists.txt
- View more network posts →