I hereby release any code, test or multimedia content written in any answer and/or question by me in StackOverflow and anywhere else in the Stack Exchange network as public domain. No acknowledgement is required (although it is appreciated).
Streaming lots of video? Feel free to contact me about my job at Peer5 - by emailing benji [at] peer5.com .
Member for 6 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '19 at 13:34
- Stack Overflow 222.3k 222.3k 7070 gold badges440440 silver badges457457 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.3k 11.3k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1048 How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- 713 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 691 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 501 ES6 class variable alternatives
- 491 What is the explicit promise construction antipattern and how do I avoid it?
- 487 What are the actual uses of ES6 WeakMap?
- 450 Perform .join on value in array of objects
- View more network posts →