I hereby release any code, test or multimedia content written in any answer and/or question by me in StackOverflow and anywhere else in the Stack Exchange network as public domain. No acknowledgement is required (although it is appreciated).
Streaming lots of video? Feel free to contact me about my job at Peer5 - by emailing benji [at] peer5.com .
Member for 6 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 at 13:34
- Stack Overflow 202.8k 202.8k 6666 gold badges428428 silver badges453453 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1034 How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- 700 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 674 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 495 ES6 class variable alternatives
- 472 What is the explicit promise construction antipattern and how do I avoid it?
- 470 What are the actual uses of ES6 WeakMap?
- 437 Perform .join on value in array of objects
- View more network posts →