I used to be a Software Engineer, using mostly C++. I am now serving a fully distributed team of Scientists and Software Engineers as their manager.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 3 '15 at 7:17
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 620 620 44 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 422 422 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 341 341 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 What are invariants, how can they be used, and have you ever used it in your program?
- 34 Measuring exception handling overhead in C++
- 29 Can I copy a Git working copy onto another machine?
- 27 Using multiple cores/processors when compiling Java
- 27 How to use system environment variables in VS 2008 Post-Build events?
- 22 How do you handle the tension between refactoring and the need for merging?
- 20 Easiest way to return to a known good state when overclocking
- View more network posts →