At the beginning of my career I wrote software that just worked. Now I write software that doesn't fail.
Member for 11 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '11 at 18:52
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 1010 gold badges6262 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 872 872 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 751 751 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 420 420 22 gold badges55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 231 231 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Python: reload component Y imported with 'from X import Y'?
- 90 Python: generator expression vs. yield
- 88 IronPython vs. Python .NET
- 78 How can I retrieve the page title of a webpage using Python?
- 57 How to write a download progress indicator in Python?
- 45 Short Python Code to say "Pick the lower value"?
- 43 Why should we typedef a struct so often in C?
- View more network posts →