I am a Software Engineer with 13 years of experience in developing Windows software in a wide range of areas: desktop, web, user interfaces, 2D/3D graphics, geometry, encryption and even structural analysis!
I have a degree in Civil Engineering and a diploma from NIIT where I scored about 90% overall. I am also a Microsoft Certified Application Developer and my scores are 901, 861, 892 for the Windows, Web and Server tests.
I am looking forward to joining a solid team to learn and contribute towards solving interesting problems.
- Stack Overflow 52.9k 52.9k 3838 gold badges134134 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 2626 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Area 51 284 284 66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 267 267 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 225 225 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2243 How do I get a consistent byte representation of strings in C# without manually specifying an encoding?
- 633 What is the easiest way to initialize a std::vector with hardcoded elements?
- 404 In vim, how do I go back to where I was before a search?
- 271 PyPy -- How can it possibly beat CPython?
- 106 How do I assign an alias to a function name in C++?
- 75 Find and Replace within selection in `vi`
- View more network posts →