I'm a software developer by profession, and more active on Stack Overflow.
I used to be more of a Linux geek, wasting a lot of free time tweaking my system, following Slashdot, etc. Fortunately I'm mostly past that. :)
Nowadays I mainly use Mac at home,
while still strongly preferring Linux (Ubuntu these days) for development at work and at work too.
Member for 11 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 '17 at 9:47
- Stack Overflow 72.2k 72.2k 6565 gold badges241241 silver badges351351 bronze badges
- Travel 12.3k 12.3k 1414 gold badges6262 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6.4k 6.4k 1111 gold badges3232 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5.6k 5.6k 1010 gold badges5050 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Super User 5.5k 5.5k 1010 gold badges4242 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 542 Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- 455 How can I initialise a static Map?
- 406 How to respond with HTTP 400 error in a Spring MVC @ResponseBody method returning String?
- 300 How can I download an entire website?
- 252 Best way to create an empty map in Java
- 248 How to combine two images into one on a Mac?
- 166 "Couldn't resolve resource" in Android Studio's Preview
- View more network posts →