I'm a software developer by profession, and more active on Stack Overflow.
I used to be more of a Linux geek, wasting a lot of free time tweaking my system, following Slashdot, etc. Fortunately I'm mostly past that. :)
Nowadays I mainly use Mac at home,
while still strongly preferring Linux (Ubuntu these days) for development at work and at work too.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 '17 at 9:47
- Stack Overflow 54.9k 54.9k 5757 gold badges214214 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- Travel 10k 10k 1313 gold badges5757 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Super User 4.2k 4.2k 1010 gold badges4141 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4k 4k 1111 gold badges3030 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 498 Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- 426 How can I initialise a static Map?
- 359 How to respond with HTTP 400 error in a Spring MVC @ResponseBody method returning String?
- 273 How can I download an entire website?
- 213 Best way to create an empty map in Java
- 202 How to combine two images into one on a Mac?
- 165 "Couldn't resolve resource" in Android Studio's Preview
- View more network posts →