I'm a software developer by profession, and more active on Stack Overflow.
I used to be more of a Linux geek, wasting a lot of free time tweaking my system, following Slashdot, etc. Fortunately I'm mostly past that. :)
Nowadays I mainly use Mac at home,
while still strongly preferring Linux (Ubuntu these days) for development at work and at work too.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 '17 at 9:47
- Stack Overflow 70.6k 70.6k 6464 gold badges234234 silver badges347347 bronze badges
- Travel 12.3k 12.3k 1414 gold badges6161 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6.2k 6.2k 1111 gold badges3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5.4k 5.4k 1010 gold badges4848 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Super User 5.4k 5.4k 1010 gold badges4141 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 529 Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- 448 How can I initialise a static Map?
- 391 How to respond with HTTP 400 error in a Spring MVC @ResponseBody method returning String?
- 289 How can I download an entire website?
- 241 Best way to create an empty map in Java
- 237 How to combine two images into one on a Mac?
- 165 "Couldn't resolve resource" in Android Studio's Preview
- View more network posts →