Backend Java, regular expressions, text processing, and object-oriented design are my strengths. I have five years experience with Oracle SQL, stored procedures, and triggers, and I am the author of Codelet (automated insertion of example code into JavaDoc). My resume.
Notable questions and answers:
- Improving upon Bloch's Builder Pattern for highly-extendable classes
- From every-time checks, to Functors, to Java 8 Lambdas
- Validating number-ranges w/ regex (a bad idea, but instructive)
- Contributor to and maintainer of the Regex-Fu FAQ Mega Wiki
- Practical and performance differences between for vs. foreach in Java
I am also a singer and a Muppets super-fan.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '15 at 10:40
- Stack Overflow 16.8k 16.8k 1515 gold badges6262 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 651 651 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 595 595 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 319 319 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Code Review 299 299 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 865 Reference - What does this regex mean?
- 155 How does the Java 'for each' loop work?
- 103 Why am I getting a "401 Unauthorized" error in Maven?
- 83 Using regular expressions to validate a numeric range
- 65 Which Java Collection should I use?
- 65 The view didn't return an HttpResponse object. It returned None instead
- 55 How to force folder refresh in Sublime, when "Project > refresh" doesn't work?
- View more network posts →