Passionate, pragmatic, Java, Gradle, Groovy, Kotlin and (previously) .NET developer.
I currently work as a Technical Lead for the New York State Unified Court System, running a team developing the primary case management system used by New York State Courts.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 17 '11 at 14:51
- Stack Overflow 16.3k 16.3k 1414 gold badges7171 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Super User 177 177 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 113 113 33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 103 103 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 237 Why is there no String.Empty in Java?
- 126 PowerMockito mock single static method and return object
- 65 Should Java methods be static by default?
- 52 How do I Dynamically create a Test Suite in JUnit 4?
- 43 Which tag should be used as paragraph separator in Javadoc?
- 35 PowerMock, mock a static method, THEN call real methods on all other statics
- 35 Converting Relative Paths to Absolute Paths
- View more network posts →