Passionate, pragmatic, Java, Gradle, Groovy, Kotlin and (previously) .NET developer.
I currently work as a Technical Lead for the New York State Unified Court System, running a team developing the primary case management system used by New York State Courts.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 17 '11 at 14:51
Top Network Posts
- 212 Why is there no String.Empty in Java?
- 105 PowerMockito mock single static method and return object
- 63 Should Java methods be static by default?
- 49 How do I Dynamically create a Test Suite in JUnit 4?
- 40 Which tag should be used as paragraph separator in Javadoc?
- 33 Set Value of Private Static Field
- 32 PowerMock, mock a static method, THEN call real methods on all other statics
- View more network posts →