I am a postdoc in philosophy.
I made this beamer colour change package that slowly changes the colour of structure elements of beamer presentations. Feedback welcome.
I also made this
moreenum package which adds new enumeration options.
The TeX goodies page of my website includes some other bits and bobs I've done.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 9 '11 at 15:39
- TeX - LaTeX 64k 64k 3939 gold badges225225 silver badges342342 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 282 What's the quickest way to write "2nd" "3rd" etc in LaTeX?
- 198 How to add todo notes?
- 167 Which tabular packages do which tasks and which packages conflict?
- 146 Rsync filter: copying one pattern only
- 140 Best practice on organising your preamble
- 137 Latin Modern vs cm-super?
- 122 Cross-reference packages: which to use, which conflict?
- View more network posts →