I am a postdoc in philosophy.
I made this beamer colour change package that slowly changes the colour of structure elements of beamer presentations. Feedback welcome.
I also made this
moreenum package which adds new enumeration options.
The TeX goodies page of my website includes some other bits and bobs I've done.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 9 '11 at 15:39
- TeX - LaTeX 46.5k 46.5k 3636 gold badges217217 silver badges338338 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 255 What's the quickest way to write "2nd" "3rd" etc in LaTeX?
- 172 How to add todo notes?
- 161 Which tabular packages do which tasks and which packages conflict?
- 136 Best practice on organising your preamble
- 134 Latin Modern vs cm-super?
- 125 Rsync filter: copying one pattern only
- 119 Cross-reference packages: which to use, which conflict?
- View more network posts →