I'm a geek.
I've been doing a lot of Node and Typescript recently, but Python is still deeply embedded in my life. C# / .NET stack (XNA, WCF, WPF...) is still something I look fondly upon.
I've also done a lot with Databases (all the way down to RDBMS theory), algorithms, and scalability
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Member for 10 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '17 at 0:39
- Arqade 14k 14k 1616 gold badges7070 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.5k 11.5k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 966 966 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 553 553 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 What build order should I use for Zerg in StarCraft 2?
- 112 Why would adding a method add an ambiguous call, if it wouldn't be involved in the ambiguity
- 101 How to clear the content of an IFRAME?
- 94 What are the popular build orders for Protoss in StarCraft 2?
- 80 How do I check my promotional credit with Amazon?
- 75 Is it possible to jump over the flag-pole in Super Mario Bros?
- 75 Is it OK to have a class with just properties for refactoring purposes?
- View more network posts →