MSc in Computer Science
Programming languages of choice: C#, Python, Delphi
Regularly working with: Python, C#, C++
Spoken languages: Danish, English, German
Slowly working towards speaking: Japanese
Avatar: Pokémon #018, Pidgeot (shiny palette)
Additional info: I ❤ Unicode
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Member for 11 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '17 at 15:51
- Stack Overflow 51.8k 51.8k 66 gold badges6969 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Arqade 8.8k 8.8k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.8k 1.8k 1717 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 303 303 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 256 256 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1638 Why is Dictionary preferred over Hashtable in C#?
- 406 vim command to restructure/force text to 80 columns
- 157 How do I get PHP errors to display?
- 91 mysql_escape_string VS mysql_real_escape_string
- 88 How to crop a mp3 from x to x+n using ffmpeg?
- 85 Regex for string contains?
- View more network posts →