IT Director, Senior Software Engineer for national reading company: Failure Free Reading
Photographer, Internet Movie Database Link (IMDB)
Tech Blog: https://jeffclayton.wordpress.com
Live CSS Hack Test Page: (A Hobby of Mine) https://browserstrangeness.bitbucket.io/css_hacks.html OR https://browserstrangeness.github.io/css_hacks.html
For fun, I test and create new CSS web page formatting hacks for BrowserHacks.com for the purpose of quick temporary repairs for web sites - if you use them, it is important to work on a permanent solution. PS-- CSS hacks are fun, but please attempt good CSS first unless in a bind. [SAFE! Not THAT KIND of hacks...]
You can follow a bit of our combined development and testing here: https://github.com/4ae9b8/browserhacks/issues/39 more here: https://github.com/4ae9b8/browserhacks/issues/139 ...and more on my github pages: https://github.com/jeffclayton/css_hack_testing
Member for 6 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '17 at 1:04
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 958 958 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 910 910 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 313 313 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 196 196 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 389 is there a css hack for safari only NOT chrome?
- 44 Can an HTTPS site be malicious or unsafe?
- 18 window.close and self.close do not close the window in Chrome
- 17 CSS Blur in IE 11
- 15 Need hack for ie9 only
- 13 How to get first line of output from command line?
- 12 What is "c/s" in context of hash cracking?
- View more network posts →