Bit of a jack of many trades with experience everywhere along the stack from UI work all the way down to a bit of electronics passing through databases, networking, assembly and so forth along the way; though admittedly I'm a bit out of date in some areas. Professionally I'm currently trying to specialise more along a database admin/developer focus while still keeping an eye on what is going on elsewhere.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '16 at 13:01
Top Network Posts
- 132 When should I use a unique constraint instead of a unique index?
- 123 How can I optimize a mysqldump of a large database?
- 85 What is the maximum compression ratio of gzip?
- 73 Index Seek vs Index Scan
- 67 How to wipe free disk space in Linux?
- 64 What technical reasons exist for not using space characters in file names?
- 44 How to fill 90% of the free memory?
- View more network posts →