Bit of a jack of many trades with experience everywhere along the stack from UI work all the way down to a bit of electronics passing through databases, networking, assembly and so forth along the way; though admittedly I'm a bit out of date in some areas. Professionally I'm currently trying to specialise more along a database admin/developer focus while still keeping an eye on what is going on elsewhere.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 3 '19 at 7:52
- Database Administrators 25.6k 25.6k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Super User 22.6k 22.6k 4343 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Server Fault 21.8k 21.8k 3535 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 When should I use a unique constraint instead of a unique index?
- 140 How can I optimize a mysqldump of a large database?
- 97 What is the maximum compression ratio of gzip?
- 76 Index Seek vs Index Scan
- 75 How to wipe free disk space in Linux?
- 68 What technical reasons exist for not using space characters in file names?
- 47 How to fill 90% of the free memory?
- View more network posts →