Bit of a jack of many trades with experience everywhere along the stack from UI work all the way down to a bit of electronics passing through databases, networking, assembly and so forth along the way; though admittedly I'm a bit out of date in some areas. Professionally I'm currently trying to specialise more along a database admin/developer focus while still keeping an eye on what is going on elsewhere.
Top Network Posts
- 132When should I use a unique constraint instead of a unique index?
- 122How can I optimize a mysqldump of a large database?
- 85What is the maximum compression ratio of gzip?
- 72Index Seek vs Index Scan
- 65How to wipe free disk space in Linux?
- 64What technical reasons exist for not using space characters in file names?
- 44How to fill 90% of the free memory?
- View more network posts →