I'm a he/him Senior Developer at Booking.com. I publicly whine on Twitter (@badp) and discord (bp#0001).
It should go without saying that the opinions stated by me are my own and not necessarily those of my employers past and future, but apparently it doesn't and, while no one asked me to put this disclaimer here, I'll just put it over here with the rest of the fire.
- Arqade 55.8k 55.8k 5050 gold badges225225 silver badges431431 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.9k 32.9k 55 gold badges8484 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.7k 10.7k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 10.7k 10.7k 1212 gold badges4040 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 370 How can I tell Ubuntu to do nothing when I close my laptop lid?
- 185 How do I install Ubuntu to a USB key? (without using Startup Disk Creator)
- 155 How do you select the fastest mirror from the command line?
- 131 What are the reputation requirements for privileges on sites, and how do they differ per site?
- 128 How do I install Ubuntu to a USB key? (without using Startup Disk Creator)
- 112 How can I level water?
- 97 Why do we use "./" (dot slash) to execute a file in Linux/UNIX?
- View more network posts →