- Music: Practice & Theory 4.4k 4.4k 88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 665 665 11 gold badge99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 392 392 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Why do I sound so horrible?
- 17 How to pronounce fractions larger than a twentieth, where the last digit of the denominator is a 1 or a 2? i.e. one thirtieth is to 30 as _ is to 31
- 17 Are there any more informal ways of saying "thanks" than "gracias"?
- 16 Why is the perfect fifth the nicest interval?
- 11 What are some friendly casual forms of address in Brazilian Portuguese
- 11 Are there any dialects of modern Spanish which preserve a phonemic distinction between b and v?
- 10 Tune high B and E strings one octave apart like the other strings?
- View more network posts →