In The Beginning Was The d20. Daniel is a long-time computing geek who spends his days spreading this good word. Interests include painting, medieval swordsmanship, and every conceivable form of game design.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '16 at 13:17
- Role-playing Games 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges5252 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.2k 5.2k 3030 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 553 553 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 400 400 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 74 GMs and MCs, When do you say, 'No,' to your players?
- 70 Lightsaber blade "weight" in-universe
- 67 Why is attacking from higher ground an advantage?
- 58 How does Stark Enterprises maintain its cashflow?
- 57 How Fate games could go wrong and how to prevent that
- 56 In what order should Buffy and Angel be watched?
- View more network posts →