- Monads are like buckets, that's what they say anyway.
- Monoids are easy! I guess?
- Comonads are just objects... however that works O_o
- Cartography has nothing to do with these things.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 20 '13 at 21:43
- Software Engineering 15.5k 15.5k 33 gold badges6161 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 957 957 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 578 578 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 53 How to create better OO code in a relational database driven application where the database is poorly designed
- 52 Implementing an interface when you don't need one of the properties
- 44 #if DEBUG vs. Conditional("DEBUG")
- 42 In agile development, should I try persistence in flat file before database?
- 38 Why is an anemic domain model considered bad in C#/OOP, but very important in F#/FP?
- 36 When/why use an MVar over a TVar
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14