I'm running my own startup which sells software to help companies monitor their energy consumption in detail. My programming tasks center on the Java / OSGi backend and a web-based GUI that is currently being migrated from ActionScript / Flash to JS / AJAX.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 4 '13 at 9:26
- Stack Overflow 14.2k 14.2k 4242 gold badges131131 silver badges226226 bronze badges
- Super User 570 570 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 566 566 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 552 552 33 gold badges66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 547 547 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 243 How do you run a Python script as a service in Windows?
- 118 In Java, are enum types inside a class static?
- 114 Why is isNaN(null) == false in JS?
- 64 In PHP (>= 5.0), is passing by reference faster?
- 60 Why can't JAXB find my jaxb.index when running inside Apache Felix?
- 56 What are "downward funargs"?
- 52 Why can't JAXB find my jaxb.index when running inside Apache Felix?
- View more network posts →