I'm running my own startup which sells software to help companies monitor their energy consumption in detail. My programming tasks center on the Java / OSGi backend and a web-based GUI that is currently being migrated from ActionScript / Flash to JS / AJAX.
Member for 11 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '13 at 9:26
- Stack Overflow 28.2k 28.2k 4242 gold badges133133 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 967 967 44 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 912 912 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 653 653 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 273 How do you run a Python script as a service in Windows?
- 135 Why is isNaN(null) == false in JS?
- 123 In Java, are enum types inside a class static?
- 69 In PHP (>= 5.0), is passing by reference faster?
- 61 Why can't JAXB find my jaxb.index when running inside Apache Felix?
- 59 What are "downward funargs"?
- 55 How do ALSA and PulseAudio relate?
- View more network posts →