>20 years in the "IT Business", ranging from networks and conventional PBXes (need a NEAX 2000 admin?) through my most recent gig with VB.net (they took away my C#) and finally, recently, out of development and back where I belong, owning the databases and phones.
Member for 11 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 1 '15 at 0:27
Top network posts
- 62 Remove the last character in a string in T-SQL?
- 48 How do you Make A Repeat-Until Loop in C++?
- 47 How to remove invisible characters in t-sql?
- 18 Grant user insert permission after create table command
- 16 How to test a power supply?
- 15 Why erase file with random patterns instead of all 0's or 1's?
- 12 How to emulate cron jobs on a Windows Server?
- View more network posts →