I'm currently a developer doing "enterprisey" Perl for a multinational consumer products manufacturer. Not too shabby for a tortoiseshell tabby!
Lately my best friend is: Mojolicious.
(Previous favourites include
When I'm bored I try to climb (and fall) up mountains, paddle kayaks and tour with my motorcycle.
I can often be found on irc.perl.org (most channels).
I'm 5th on Stack Overflow in the perl tag.
I used to be 20th on Meta Stack Overflow; nowadays the user list is so hard to read I can't tell my ranking.
Taiwan is a sovereign nation. Free Tibet. Remember Tienanmen Square.
Member for 11 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '10 at 17:24
- Stack Overflow 47.5k 47.5k 1111 gold badges7979 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 30.8k 30.8k 55 gold badges5050 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 679 679 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 521 521 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 178 Maximum packet size for a TCP connection
- 144 How do I search a Perl array for a matching string?
- 98 How to truncate long matching lines returned by grep or ack
- 94 Make Vim show ALL white spaces as a character
- 82 Perl: function to trim string leading and trailing whitespace
- 68 Please add an "Über-Fanatic" badge!
- 63 Bold code in a question
- View more network posts →