Roleplayer, blogger, and full-time dad.
Started roleplaying with AD&D 1st edition and started GMing with AD&D 2nd edition. Ran D&D 3rd edition, D&D 4th edition briefly, then became a fan of indie games. Particularly fond of GMless and short-form games because they fit nicely into a busy schedule, and are very good for enticing non-gamers into the roleplaying hobby.
- @sevensideddie on Twitter
Member for 9 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 27 '17 at 21:47
- Role-playing Games 228.8k 228.8k 3838 gold badges726726 silver badges992992 bronze badges
- Arqade 32.2k 32.2k 1414 gold badges9494 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 232 How to stop players from making the game X-rated
- 174 What do you do when your players guess your plots?
- 146 Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 145 How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 141 Can the dungeon master have a player character?
- 134 How to ask nicely in Dungeon World
- 117 One of my players is trying to cast a spell that isn't in the handbook, and he hasn't told me how his character knows it
- View more network posts →