I am qualified in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapeutic Counselling through completing the relevant courses at Reading University, and I have been supporting those who have been raped, sexually assaulted and abused since the turn of the millenium.
I am also experienced in computer building, computer repairs and website building, using hard coding (HTML, PHP and CSS for example) and through using WordPress.
I enjoy learning new things and my personal strengths include determination, ability and willingness to learn new things, generosity, and consideration for others.
Top Network Posts
- 28What is the opposite of "star" (celebrity)?
- 15Effects of masturbation on Health
- 12Why is almost all therapy done as one-hour sessions weekly?
- 12Is post traumatic stress disorder preventable?
- 11Within psychiatry, how is homosexuality discussed or classified?
- 10Anorgasmia with SSRI and SNRI prescriptions
- 9Huguenot lineage from Flanders creates a brick wall
- View more network posts →