Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 11 '13 at 0:59
- English Language & Usage 57.3k 57.3k 33 gold badges133133 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 15k 15k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.5k 7.5k 2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 212 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 199 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 191 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 164 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 99 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 70 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →