Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 11 '13 at 0:59
- English Language & Usage 58.1k 58.1k 44 gold badges135135 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 16k 16k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.6k 7.6k 2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 212 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 206 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 198 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 164 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 100 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 72 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →