Father, husband, geek.
I love solving interesting problems and building useful things online. Recently, it's all about mobile ad tech and video personalization. (I'm the head of technology at Vehicle.)
Being part of the open source community and contributing back is very important and I tend to contribute to any project I use heavily.
When I'm not working, I love to work.
Top network posts
- 49 How can I convert an HTML element to a canvas element?
- 27 Rails 3 Form For Custom Action
- 19 How do I disable the warning Chrome gives if a security certificate is not trusted?
- 14 how to disable MobileSafari auto-selection?
- 13 A concise explanation of nil v. empty v. blank in Ruby on Rails
- 6 How to properly use Factory_girl and has_many 'through' models
- View more network posts →