I have 20+ years experience in IT. For the past 12 years I've primarily been a general server/network administrator, but I've been formerly employed as a general IT/customer service technician and as software developer using C++, C#, T-SQL, and various scripting languages to create enterprise applications.
Outside of computers I enjoy billiards, hiking, classic/casual video games with local/friend based high scores/achievements (no global high score lists or MMORPG's here - people irritate me even more online than they do in person), and watching TV (though I'm trying to embrace the cord cutter life style).
Top network posts
- 68 Targeting .NET Framework 4.5 via Visual Studio 2010
- 14 How to create a snk from pfx / cer?
- 6 IP address assigned to non-existent adapter
- 6 how to run openssl dhparam quietly?
- 6 .bat within a .bat, not operational -- how would you have done it?
- 5 Can't Delete A Folder In Windows 10
- View more network posts →