I love this site. I am here to learn, and try to contribute back as much as possible.
As an aside, I can't thank everyone on this site enough for their answers. This site (and it's sister sites through SE) are INVALUABLE.
Walnut Creek, CA
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 31 '18 at 22:11
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 1515 gold badges7171 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 336 336 33 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 162 162 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 210 What is a "thread" (really)?
- 108 How do you choose a font for extremely limited space, i.e. will fit the most READABLE text in the smallest space?
- 67 What is marshalling? What is happening when something is "marshalled?"
- 44 Best practice or design patterns for retrieval of data for reporting and dashboards in a domain-rich application
- 38 How do you effectively compete with an open source project?
- 31 When displaying statistics to a user, is it better to bold the data or the label?
- 30 AngularJS : How should controllers and factories/services be structured with a rich, hierarchical object model?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 23 '11