I love this site. I am here to learn, and try to contribute back as much as possible.
As an aside, I can't thank everyone on this site enough for their answers. This site (and it's sister sites through SE) are INVALUABLE.
Walnut Creek, CA
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 31 '18 at 22:11
- Stack Overflow 9.5k 9.5k 1616 gold badges7575 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- User Experience 3k 3k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 561 561 44 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 201 201 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 221 What is a "thread" (really)?
- 110 How do you choose a font for extremely limited space, i.e. will fit the most READABLE text in the smallest space?
- 69 What is marshalling? What is happening when something is "marshalled?"
- 45 Best practice or design patterns for retrieval of data for reporting and dashboards in a domain-rich application
- 36 How do you effectively compete with an open source project?
- 31 When displaying statistics to a user, is it better to bold the data or the label?
- 30 AngularJS : How should controllers and factories/services be structured with a rich, hierarchical object model?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 23 '11