A professional developer since 1990.
Platforms have included Psion S3, MS-DOS, Windows 9x, and (most of all) Windows NT/2l/XP/2k3/... with lots of COM and .NET.
All code I post here can be treated as public domain and freely used without restriction or support. But no guarantee is made as to its correctness or suitability whatsoever.
I'm richardcox13 on Twitter.
BTW. My gravatar icon is a picture of a fence post from Rotorua, NZ pictured on film(!) when I visited a few years ago.
Note: any views or opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of any other person or organisation whatever my relationship to that person or organisation.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 15 '18 at 10:59
- Stack Overflow 93.4k 93.4k 1919 gold badges170170 silver badges231231 bronze badges
- Super User 8k 8k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5k 5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 249 Echo equivalent in PowerShell for script testing
- 208 XmlWriter to Write to a String Instead of to a File
- 170 Sublime Text 2 and 3: open the same file multiple times
- 156 TFS: Restore deleted folders and items
- 133 How to use XPath with XElement or LINQ?
- 121 How to check if a binary is 32 or 64 bit on Windows?
- 117 Add attributes to a simpletype or restriction to a complextype in Xml Schema
- View more network posts →