I do Software, Hardware and System Design. From high-level stuff like CSS all the way down, through the Linux kernel, to bare metal projects and PCB design.
I like to learn - if I'm wrong, tell me / show me.
- Super User 15k 15k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Web Applications 401 401 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Information Security 303 303 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 173 173 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 171 Is it possible to create a QR code using text?
- 111 How does a router obtain its IP address?
- 90 Why is my Linux system repeating every command that I type?
- 81 Are all power cords made equal?
- 74 Does dual booting split RAM between the two systems?
- 73 How to disable scary terminal commands?
- 70 What is the purpose of 'tee'?
- View more network posts →