I'm a jack of most trades residing in Sweden and usually involved with full-stack web development technologies. I work for tretton37 as a contractor, my list of clients includes among others Sony and IKEA.
- RefluxJS - Library for uni-directional data flows, inspired by Facebook's Flux
In the little free time that I have, all kinds of stuff happen such as drawing pretty pictures, perform ball juggling, play a guitar, hack on games, and solve a Rubik's cube.
Member for 11 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 '13 at 10:56
- Stack Overflow 110.8k 110.8k 4141 gold badges132132 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 14.4k 14.4k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 577 577 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 4939 How to resolve merge conflicts in Git repository?
- 779 Why em instead of px?
- 745 How do you handle multiple submit buttons in ASP.NET MVC Framework?
- 729 What is the Difference Between Mercurial and Git?
- 709 Why is there no SortedList in Java?
- 706 How do I push amended commit to the remote Git repository?
- 562 How and/or why is merging in Git better than in SVN?
- View more network posts →