I am Lead R&D Engineer at the Artanim Foundation, working on (among other things) the R&D for VR/AR-related technology used in full-body interactive experiences.
- Meta Stack Exchange 59.5k 59.5k 2121 gold badges160160 silver badges303303 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 77 gold badges6363 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 659 659 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 352 352 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 256 256 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 283 Let's stop displaying a user's accept rate
- 113 ffmpeg.c what are pts and dts ? what does this code block do in ffmpeg.c?
- 84 Visual Studio debugger error: Unable to start program Specified file cannot be found
- 63 Meta duplicates don't require an answer. Don't suggest there is one when that's not true
- 59 Where do I ask where to ask?
- 56 Is it possible to run CUDA on AMD GPUs?
- 56 Is reputation the currency of Stack Overflow?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14