Wim ten Brink
Software Engineer who almost never tweets....
Using a Dell Alienware laptop Quad-core system with 24 GB RAM and running Windows 8.1 Ultimate 64-bits plus an Alienware desktop PC with 6 cores, 32 GB RAM running Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bits with two 1920x1200 monitors to develop my own desktop applications, my own C# web applications, my own Python Apps for Google and for maintaining several of my own websites and domains. This is all just pure a hobby.
BTW, I'm also a bit of an amateur at creating interesting CGI artwork, which basically means that I'm still keeping my art very simple. Less objects in the image generally means the rendering will be simpler and faster so as a result, some of my art is NSFW. Most is more like my gravatar. And some is pretty decent. :-)
Member for 11 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 31 '17 at 22:13
- Stack Overflow 24k 24k 1717 gold badges7272 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1k 1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 426 How do I escape ampersands in XML so they are rendered as entities in HTML?
- 189 Converting XDocument to XmlDocument and vice versa
- 161 C default arguments
- 122 Plural of "index" – "indexes" or "indices"?
- 117 Code signing certificate for open-source projects?
- 56 Accidentally created a virus?
- 31 Transparent user session over several sites (single sign-on + single sign-off)
- View more network posts →