There isn't time—so brief is life—for bickerings, apologies, heartburnings, callings to account. There is only time for loving—and but an instant, so to speak, for that.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 '12 at 1:09
- Philosophy 11k 11k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Biology 654 654 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- User Experience 611 611 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 447 447 33 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Is it immoral to download music illegally?
- 57 How will learning about philosophy impact real-life?
- 51 How will learning about philosophy impact real-life?
- 36 Why have humans evolved much more quickly than other animals?
- 36 The colors hurt my eyes
- 30 If the universe has a beginning does that prove God exists?
- 26 Are there any non-divine objective standards of good/evil?
- View more network posts →