Nothing. I am going to quote from the FAQ under What not to ask here:
To prevent your question from being flagged and possibly removed, avoid asking subjective questions where …
- every answer is equally valid: “What’s your favorite ______?”
- your answer is provided along with the question, and you expect more answers: “I use ______ for ______, what do you use?”
- there is no actual problem to be solved: “I’m curious if other people feel like I do.”
- we are being asked an open-ended, hypothetical question: “What if ______ happened?”
- it is a rant disguised as a question: “______ sucks, am I right?”
So in short, we can close it as a duplicate, or as off topic. The duplicate at least gave you options for further research, but if you choose, we can re-close it as off topic.