These two tags mean the same thing: The pointing device usually built into laptop computers. The tags for these should be merged.

Vote on the answers below for your preferred direction.

4 Answers 4

updating post history, 70 rows affected
updating posts, 56 rows affected
updating PostTags associations, 46 rows affected
removing/renaming old tag, 0 rows affected
updating count for master tag, 1 rows affected
tag remapping of [touchpad] and [trackpad] complete!
remapping 0 synonyms
1 favorite and ignored tags remapped!
Tag Synonym trackpad -> touchpad was approved!



Make a synonym to .


These tags don't need to be merged.

Don't create a synonym. Don't merge these tags.

  • (totally forgot about this one, sorry!)
    – Daniel Beck Mod
    Mar 10, 2012 at 19:12
  • ????? Why not?? May 16, 2012 at 17:39
  • @Luke Because it's a valid option in this poll. Also, you're really late. See nhinkle's answer.
    – Daniel Beck Mod
    May 16, 2012 at 17:40
  • I see that I"m late, but this appeared in the sidebar... Just wasn't sure that polls were made this way :P Thanks for clarification though May 16, 2012 at 21:05
  • @Luke usually they're not. It depends on who posts a question. Explanation: meta.superuser.com/questions/3970/…
    – Daniel Beck Mod
    May 17, 2012 at 8:05

Make a synonym to .

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .