is used mostly to mean equalizing volume. However, some questions use the tag to mean standardize the format of a document or spreadsheet. Although there are not yet any examples, the term could also refer to normalizing statistical data.

Recommendation: Change [normalize] to or . Create a new tag: or and migrate the couple of questions that used the tag in that way. Ignore data normalization for now. If there is no plain [normalize], it won't get used for that.

| |
  • 3
    Tag is useless. It should just be deleted. – Der Hochstapler Oct 26 '14 at 13:33
  • [volume] and [volume-mixer] tags already exist, so you might be right. There is also a [layout] tag (undefined). – fixer1234 Oct 26 '14 at 16:27

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .