is a tag that covers multiple disparate areas. Some would be better retagged as , while others deal with image and video scaling (and even things like PDF zoom!) and perhaps don't need a scaling-related tag at all.

  • 4
    I've always used it to indicate a question about the residue that sometimes occurs when I accidentally boil a pot of water dry. In fact, that's how I got here! :-) Jul 22, 2015 at 22:13
  • @MrWonderful what hardware are you using? My MBP doesn't even come with a coffee cup holder! Jul 26, 2015 at 1:51


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .