- Super User 277.4k 277.4k 4343 gold badges570570 silver badges645645 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 371 371 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 444 What is the purpose/function of ".ßßß" files?
- 440 How to fix warning about ECDSA host key
- 362 Why does Ctrl + V not paste in Bash (Linux shell)?
- 360 What is the "You have new mail" message in Linux/UNIX?
- 304 On my Windows machine, I had a folder with a name of four dots that acted like some kind of rabbit hole - how did that happen?
- 199 Impossible to put a zero after an aleph?
- 166 How do I set up SSH so I don't have to type my password?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
31 Is this acceptable by the CoC? Feb 28
20 Deletion of OP's (admittedly poor) self-answer Sep 21 '18
16 Preferred location for “shell scripting” questions Apr 5 '11
6 How do I comment on a question on Super User? Sep 13 '11
6 New Super User no reputation problems Oct 24 '18
5 Close reason not shown? Sep 23 '10
1 Guidelines to request information? Feb 18 '17